For Your Media Needs
The following media files are provided for the promotion of Sunset’s Savor the Central Coast. Please understand that by downloading any items you are agreeing to our usage policies. Logos, images, press releases or other materials may not be used in any form without the permission of Visit San Luis Obispo County.
2013 Press Releases
- 05/02/2013 Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Tickets Go on Sale Today with Exclusive $100 Weekend Pass Price for Early Buyers: Surprises for 2013 Include Celebrity Chef Michael Voltaggio, Expanded Adventure Tours and New Evening Events
2013 Video Interviews
2013 Audio Interviews
- Celebrity Chef Michael Voltaggio, of ink. & ink.sack
- Seminar Chef Nathan Lyon, Chef, TV Host, Author
- Sunset Magazine Barb Newton, President of Sunset Publishing Corporation
- Sunset Magazine Brian Gruseke, Publisher
- Sunset Magazine Peter Fish, Editor-at-Large
- Sunset Magazine Johanna Silver, Associate Garden Editor
- Sunset Magazine Sara Schneider, Wine Editor
- Sunset Magazine Margo True, Food Editor
Trade & Media
Click on the images to download larger JPEG version.
Media Inquiries contact Margot Black at press@BlackInkPR.com or at 323-876-5006 for more information.
Allyson Magda Photography • Bonipak (2010) • Ben Fink • Brittany App • Chris Leschinsky • iStockphoto.com • Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association • Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance • Sandra Dimond, NFCMA, Inc. • Steven Gunnerson